- the condition has been stable for more than 12 months; and
- there is no planned surgery, treatment or specialist review; and
- you have not attended hospital for treatment for the condition in the past 12 months.
- have no other lung disease; and
- are less than 60 years of age at the date of issue of the certificate of insurance
If you have asthma and do not meet the criteria for automatic cover, you MUST declare by doing a medical assessment.
This policy does not cover any routine treatment or management of your approved pre-existing medical condition(s); for example, blood test and prescription renewals.