Will I Be Covered If I Ride A Scooter, Moped Or Motorcycle While Overseas?

In order to be covered under a 1Cover policy, when driving a motorcycle, you need to hold a current Australian motorcycle licence.

If you are in control of a motorcycle or scooter with an engine capacity greater than 50cc than a motorcycle licence is mandatory.

You also need to be aware that cover will not be provided to you if you are a passenger on a moped, scooter or motorcycle with the person in control not having a valid motorcycle or driver’s licences valid for the country you are travelling in. 

Please note that is compulsory to wear a helmet while riding a motorbike or scooter in many countries including Bali, Cambodia and Thailand. 1Cover advises you to wear a compliant motorbike helmet whenever you are a rider or passenger on a scooter or motorbike. 

Get A Quote

Get In Touch

seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found